Classification of filtration

- Apr 26, 2017-

Filtration is a physical or mechanical method to isolate solid liquids or solid gases to act as impurities. In bio-pharmaceuticals, net water treatment, clean air, concentration of bacteria, and gas separation, such as all aspects of life are widely used in various separation methods.
Four most common filtration methods: RO, UF, NF, Mf
RO:Reverse Osmosis: Reverse Osmosis
UF:Ultrafiltration: ultrafiltration
NF:Nanofiltration nanofiltration
MF:Microfiltration microporous Filtration
Microporous Filtration (Microfiltration): a filtration method for separating fluids from 0.1~10 μm particles using microporous materials. can be used for purifying, separating, concentrating or removing bacteria. The most fundamental difference between RO and nanofiltration is that microporous membranes do not require pressure systems to filter media. Therefore, in the entire filtration market, microporous filter membrane occupies 60% market share, the other three species occupy 40%.