What should you pay attention to when operating the snail sludge dewatering machine? Eight important points of streamlining, please keep in mind!
1. Before operation, be sure to be familiar with the screw stacker manual and have the most basic understanding of the screw stacker.
2. Ensure that the spiral is flexible and usable.
3. Run prevention and control for 3-5 minutes, and check whether the components are normal!
4. Check whether the capacity exceeds the upper limit set by the machine.
5. When the sludge machine is dewatering, it must be evenly distributed to prevent the machine from shaking!
6. Do not use the braking device during the operation of the sludge machine to avoid accidents!
7. Do not prevent debris from the top cover of the machine!
8. The blue tape from the clock of the device should stop immediately if it becomes hot and slippery, and check the oil on the tape, wipe it clean with alcohol or gasoline and reuse it.