1. Good adaptability. The design of this machine has fully considered the various special requirements put forward by the mud-water separation treatment process for the horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge, and has carried out the optimization design of the special features and adjustability of the main functional components. As long as the user explains the installation location, physical and chemical characteristics of the processed materials, process requirements, etc. before purchasing the machine, we will provide the user with a more suitable model.
2. Strong production capacity. Work continuously for 24 hours, large processing capacity, good separation effect;
3. Low labor cost. Fully automated operation, reliable operation, no need for manual intervention. Only one person per shift is required, which requires low technical skills for workers and reduces labor costs.
4. Long service life. Under normal operating conditions, the trouble-free operation of the horizontal spiral settling centrifuge is not less than 8000 hours; and the service life is not less than 8 years.
5. Compact structure. Small footprint, easy to operate, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost;
6. The safety protection device is complete and reliable. The machine is equipped with multiple protections such as torque protection, power control, electrical interlocking, sound and light alarm, etc., which can effectively eliminate or reduce the damage caused by sudden failures to the machine.
7. High degree of automation. The feeding, separating, unloading and other processes of this machine are carried out continuously and automatically under full-speed operation. The equipment control can communicate with the microcomputer according to the user's requirements to realize the process automation control.
8. Good operating environment. The separation of the suspension by this machine is carried out under completely enclosed conditions, without any pollution to the operation site, and can keep the production environment clean and hygienic.
9. Strong resistance to corrosion and rust. The parts of the machine that are in contact with the materials such as the drum, spiral, and casing are made of high-quality stainless steel, which has sufficient corrosion and rust resistance. If necessary, other materials can also be used according to user requirements.
10. Low energy consumption. This model adopts excellent frequency conversion speed regulation technology, has little impact on the power supply network, and the energy consumption is 1/3～1/2 of similar products.
11. Smooth operation. Implemented precision dynamic balancing of rotating parts and loading dynamic balance of the working speed of the whole machine. The vibration intensity of the horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge is less than 5mm/s according to the company standard, which is far lower than JB/T502-2004 "horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge" The specified 7.1mm/s.
12. Low noise. The noise sound pressure level is lower than 85dB (A) and lower than 90dB (A) specified in JB/T502-2004 "Horizontal Spiral Settling Centrifuge".