1. Microporous ceramic filter element: effective removal of residue in water, such as water sand, mud, rust, suspended matter, etc.
2. Granular activated carbon filter element: primary treatment of residual chlorine, trichloromethane, carbon tetrachloride, volatile phenol and other organic pollutants in water.
3. Granular activated carbon KDF filter element: effective adsorption of heavy metals in water, such as lead, cadmium and other heavy metals.
4. Granular activated carbon filter: further adsorption of residual chlorine, trichloromethane, carbon tetrachloride, volatile phenol and other organic pollutants in water, removal of odors, odors. 5. Brominated polystyrene hydantoin filter element: U. S. laboratory reports show that more than 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses in water can be killed, while continuously sterilizing and inhibiting bacteria and viruses in water storage to avoid secondary pollution.
6. Granular activated carbon filter element: in-depth removal and interception of residual chlorine and other organic pollutants and colloids, suspended particles and other substances in the water, to prolong the life of ultrafiltration membrane filter core.
7. Polysulfone hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane filter element: can effectively filter macromolecule organic matter, microorganism, colloid and so on.