1. Ensure that the spiral is flexible and usable.
2. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the screw stacker manual before operation, and have the most basic understanding of the screw stacker.
3. Check whether the capacity exceeds the upper limit set by the machine.
4. Run prevention and control for 3-5 minutes, check whether the components are normal!
5. Do not use the braking device during the operation of the sludge machine to avoid accidents!
6. When the sludge machine is dewatering, it must be evenly distributed to prevent the machine from shaking!
7. The blue tape from the clock of the device should stop immediately if it becomes hot and slippery, and check the oil on the tape, wipe it clean with alcohol or gasoline and reuse it.
8. Do not prevent debris from the top cover of the machine! When using sludge dewatering equipment, you must not only master the basic operation management and maintenance methods, but also learn as much as possible about its safety issues, so you need to know what common sense.
The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operation conditions prove that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
1. When someone performs equipment maintenance, notify them before turning on the power.
2. Try to avoid live operation. Live operation can only be carried out after the approval of the person in charge of electricity use and effective measures.
3. Don't blindly trust the switch or control device. Only when the switch is opened and there is an obvious breaking point is the safest. And hang up the sign of "No closing, someone working".
4. Any electrical device of the sludge dewatering equipment shall be deemed to have electricity before it is confirmed that there is no electricity. Do not touch the electrical device casually.