1. The main power indicator of the decanter centrifuge is on. At this time, the degree of carbon brush wear should be checked. If the carbon brush wear exceeds one-third of the total amount, new carbon brushes should be replaced in time;
2. When the indicator light of the main power supply is off, check whether the indicator fuse and the indoor power distribution board fuse are blown, and check whether the power cord is in good contact. If the fuse is blown, replace the fuse and keep the circuit open;
3. The vacuum pump gauge and the oil pressure indication value should also be checked. If the oil pressure is too high and the host cannot be started, it must be checked whether the oil passages are blocked, especially whether the throttle orifice is unblocked, and if it is not unblocked, clean it to make it unblocked;
4. The bearing of the decanter centrifuge is damaged or the rotation is blocked, the bearing is lack of oil or there is more dirt in the bearing, which causes the friction resistance to increase, and the motor cannot reach the rated speed. The bearing should be cleaned or replaced in time;
5. There is a layer of oxide on the surface of the commutator, even if it is burnt to be uneven or the brush does not match the outer edge of the commutator, the speed can decrease. The commutator and brush should be cleaned to make good contact;
6. If there is a short circuit or open circuit in the rotor coil of the decanter centrifuge, you can check with a multimeter and rewind the coil. The rotor can be used due to metal fatigue, overspeed, overstress, chemical corrosion, improper selection, and unbalanced rotor during use. And the temperature out of control and other reasons cause the centrifuge tube to rupture, sample leakage, and rotor damage.