The horizontal spiral centrifuge is a drum and a spiral that rotate at the same direction and a high speed at a certain differential speed. The material is continuously introduced into the inner cylinder of the feeding spiral through the feed pipe, and enters the drum after acceleration. Deposited on the drum wall to form a sediment layer. The conveying screw continuously pushes the deposited solid phase to the cone end of the drum and discharges it out of the machine through the slag discharge port. The lighter liquid phase forms an inner liquid ring, which overflows the drum continuously from the large end overflow port of the drum and is discharged out of the machine through the liquid discharge port. This machine can continuously feed, separate, wash and unload under full speed. It has the characteristics of compact structure, continuous operation, stable operation, strong adaptability, large production capacity and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for separating suspensions containing solid phases with a particle size greater than 0.005mm and a concentration range of 2-40%. Widely used in chemical, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection and other industries.
Choosing the right decanter centrifuge can not only solve production problems and improve work efficiency, but also save production costs and reduce operating risks. The main factors affecting the selection are the following:
1. Rotation speed of the centrifuge: Generally, the decanter centrifuge should be above 3000 rpm. The higher the rotation speed, the higher the separation factor of the centrifuge and the better the separation effect.
2. The material of the centrifuge: different materials have different physical and chemical indexes such as wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Generally, the low material of the decanter centrifuge abroad is 316L, or duplex stainless steel, and the abrasive components must be ceramic synthetic materials.
3. Differential control of centrifuge: Different differentials have different control accuracy, and the gap between life and maintenance cost is very large. The higher the differential accuracy, the better the adaptability to the materials, so it is appropriate to use equipment with high differential accuracy .
4. Aspect ratio: The greater the aspect ratio of the decanter centrifuge, the greater its processing capacity and the lower the moisture content.
5. Control system: Whether it is automatic programming control, domestic and foreign equipment manufacturers have basically realized the fully automatic control of the equipment.
6. Installation power: affects the control of energy consumption, the general domestic equipment energy consumption ratio is high, and the foreign energy consumption ratio is low.
7. Processing technology: The decanter centrifuge belongs to the separation equipment required for high-precision processing. The products produced by enterprises that do not have precision processing capabilities have a high maintenance rate and limited processing capacity.
Horizontal spiral centrifuges in environmental protection applications mainly refer to the dewatering of sludge generated in the process of industrial and civil wastewater treatment. Today's environmental issues have become the focus of common concern around the world. Under this background, the value of decanter centrifuges has been reflected. In the past, sewage plants or related treatment plants used self-settlement or belt filter presses to dewater and concentrate sludge. The test proves that the sludge moisture content is reduced from 98% to 80%, and its volume can be reduced by 10 times. Because of this, the decanter decanter centrifuge has the characteristics of large processing capacity, automatic operation, and good dehydration effect. The protection field has been widely used and promoted. The single product sales of decanter centrifuges account for about half of all centrifuge products, laying its irreplaceable position. In foreign countries, horizontal spiral centrifuges are selected for sewage treatment equipment.